Laclede Gas Insulation Financing Program
Through Laclede’s Insulation Financing Program, the company will lend you up to $2,000 at 3% yearly interest if you are using part or all of the money to insulate your home. Any remaining borrowed funds can be used for other energy-saving modifications like adding storm windows or storm doors. You can qualify for Insulation Financing if:
- Funds are available when you apply.
- You meet standard credit requirements.
For more information or a list of participating contractors, call our Customer Service representatives at (314) 621-6960 (toll calls: 1-800-887-4173). Missouri Natural customers should call their district office:
- Farmington: (573) 431-2020 or (573) 783-6451
- Festus: (636) 931-8383 or 1-877-664-2726
- Poplar Bluff: (573) 785-9681
- Union: (636) 584-8440 or 1-800-675-6577
Ameren Illinois’ Act On Energy
St. Louis County Saves
- St. Louis County – primary sponsor of the program with oversight on all aspects of delivery to promote energy efficiency and economic development in the community.
- EarthWays Center, a division of Missouri Botanical Garden – promotes sustainability through environmental education and improving the built environment; leads contractor recruitment, training, energy efficiency verification and marketing efforts for the program.
- Abundant Power Solutions – partners with states and municipalities to design, administer and finance energy-efficiency and renewable-energy programs.